Monday, May 01, 2006

Spectated Xanga/Myspace Blogs.

Ridiculous what I saw in some xangas and myspaces I have just browsed through.

At least 80 percent of the girls' xangas and myspaces say, "Don't judge me, accept me, etc." Well, first of all, don't tell me what to do. I'll do whatever the hell I want and you won't be able to do a single thing about it except talk shit, which is pretty much the only thing you're good at anyways. Who the hell is stupid enough to say "don't judge me" anyways? If you think about it, everyone judges everyone else at least on the subconscious level and those who are too pussy to think that this is true, I sincerely suggest closing this window in which you're reading from because you're too pussy to read my blog. If you are pussy enough to think that people in society shouldn't judge, then you are too pussy for competition, too pussy for America, which leads to the conclusion that you are too pussy to live. Go follow procedures to kill yourself on www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com.

Secondly, I would just like to say that I never saw any men who complained about people judging them even in their blogs. This is what separates men and women in the superiority department. It's the fact that women are so insecure that they can't stand being judged. All women do is whine and push about how men are without coming up with a solution to solve the problem and bitch about how others judge them. Well, tough shit, you stupid bitches. Men get judged on a scale much greater than the one you're on. Not only do men have to fit your criterions on how we are on the superficial, we have to fit your criterion on the personality tests that you throw out to us not to mention the judgement upon how rich we are, what kind of a family background we have, etc. Don't be over there bitching about how people say you're a whore, because, in all truthfulness, chances are, that you really are a fucking whore. If you can't accept THAT, then why the fuck should I accept YOU? In all seriousness, I can't understand why I should check my tolerance level when you're just about the same in the zero tolerance category. Stupid bitches.

That's all I had to spectate today. I just couldn't handle how stupid these people were.

12 Comments:

Blogger samk64 said...

lol, been reading maddox? he's hillarious!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Mp3 speler said...

Hey you! What a nice blog you got here. I really love music and it has always been my greatest interest. I play the guitar myself and I really would like to learn to play this music. Kisses from Natasja! Ow wait, maybe you would like to visit my website: Mp3 Speler.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

6:34 PM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
used car web site
It covers used car web site related contents.
All the best!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous web page hosting said...

Start Making Money Today.. Why wait

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for web page hosting... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost11.com/ Today

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Grace Hong said...

hahaha i love ya tae hee <333 and i miss you..lol yeah i won't be in korea till july 6! but i will call you and you can take me around and buy me some yummy food ^^;; lol have a great summer till you see me!!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

another great blog from you guys. i'd point you to mine but it isn't yet the way I'd like it. i do have a website that I think is cool, kind of almost about martial art type

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! toshiba satelitte harddrives seo software submission web site promotion link popularity Metal dinette chairs Lake worth dental care Cloth washers Domains for sale domain name domains idealurl.com http://www.anti-virus-software-7.info/Notebookharddrive120mb.html School strapping 7200 rpm notebook harddrives Rusas voyeurs eclipse screen dvd hard drive Washington refrigerators and freezers used Clone harddrives Homeowner debt solution 15530 cpu Total perfection hair removal Zocor zeta

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Describe a fire alarm and it &aposs working Compare amd to intell cpu List of ford motors controlled programs Needles cell phone plans reviews Booth brown eyeglasses

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, this phrase has had just by the way

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And not so happens))))

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The authoritative answer, curiously...


Has found a site with a theme interesting you. Hot Health

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home